Write For Us
Thank you for showing interest in writing a guest post for Techyleaf. We are glad you are here.
Writing for us is a great way to show your expertise and establish yourself as an expert in the field of marketing Like Blogging, SEO, Email marketing, PPC, etc.
Get traffic and backlinks to your site, but more importantly, You will gain exposure and introduce your site to our rapidly growing community with this blog and via our social media channels.
What We Look for
- Is a relevant, well-researched post (preferably 1500+ words) with actionable tips.
- Is 100% original and unpublished. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Only includes claims that are backed by links to credible research or case studies. Avoid using any irrelevant promotional links to websites.
- Includes examples and relevant images to illustrate your point. Avoid using stock photos that don’t add any value to the copy. Use your own custom-created images.
- Includes subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs which make the article more readable.
Guest posts that are written solely for link building and added no value to the readers are strictly prohibited.
Topics We Cover
Most of the topics covered in this blog are related to marketing fields. We aim to help people start a blog or website and earn money out of it.
Here are the topics that you can covers:
- Blogging for Beginners
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email Marketing
- Search engine Marketing (SEM)
- Link building
- Social media marketing
- Blogger & WordPress Tutorials
- Your article must be 1500+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can have a maximum of one link to your website with relevant pages only.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Images should be copyrighted free and please send them as a separate attachment.
- To submit your article idea, please fill the form below.